Panda (Classic) "Clocked" interior???

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) "Clocked" interior???

No sadly not! This one looked in really good condition, with good history lots of new parts, tax & MOT. It appears to have been murdered in cold blood to try to make a quick buck (n)

I think we need to get the Panda massive on the go and sort this person/people out! :cry:

I know this car is a touchy subject on here.... However I did actually by a part for my Seicento from this car. I bought the Inlet manifold which most of you know is a swap for the SPI Seicento unit with some additional porting required the advantages are it gives much better flow maintaining the cars SPI set-up...

The fact he clocked it slightly didnt really bother me for my purchase. The part itself is in immaculate condition, and it was well wrapped and arrived promtly at a good price!

Before anyone starts saying I am assosiated with the buyer, I am NOT! I am just relaying me experience! Hope this helps some people with panda parts as there arent many out there at the moment!

Cheers,

Matt

didnt know they had that inlet manifold? I know the uno has one, how much did you pay for it out of interest?

won't hold it against you ;)

Seen quite a few Seicento's around the last couple of days, one was a T reg with the most faded to matt orange paint, I almost put a note on the windscreen as I felt it needed a bit of tlc :(

I'm really quite keen to have a test drive in one, are they a similar drive to the old cinq?

I've had both, with and without Power steering also ( later Mpi sei ) the difference in driving experience between the cars is neglible. The real difference is what you do to the suspension and associated components. Later Sei's seem to have more comfortable seats........

I highly recommend both, for a bloomin good laugh. (y)

Back