Claiming first frozen handbrake

Currently reading:
Claiming first frozen handbrake

W

Will

yet again, this morning was under the car spraying de-icer over the buggers, bloody italians and cold weather!

sig20.jpg

good job i aint using mine in the morning,otherwise id be late for whatever i gota do lol
Frozen over already :/

Yes Will - i'll give you the honors for this year!! :)

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Bloody thing froze solid last night, must got down to at leasy -10, was -8 when i was trying to unfreeze it with a blowtorch this morning!

sig20.jpg

Remembered this year, was frozen this morning but luckly frozen off :)

Was a pain trying to warm the car up while de-icing tho as it kept rolling off down the road!

or leave it in gear? then start the car with clutch pressed.ive done that in the past rather than put hb on.if your on a hill then use ya foot brake to stop u from rolling once started ;)

No reason to leave a car parked with the handbrake on most times ;)

Not unless it's on a steep hill - just leave the car in whatever gear you're going to use the next time you use it, (first or reverse) and turn wheels into the kerb slightly if it's applicable.

well my wagon still aint frozen lol

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

havnt tried my bravo in a morning as havnt needed to sue it,but i imagine it will be as it froze last year some mornings.
*note,this was in dec/jan..not november lol

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with working Steering Wheel Controls :)
FC Performance chip
160bhp

my wgaon hasnt frozen either and the temps been down to -3.5 so hopefully will be good this year

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 52500
Bigger is
much better

JAN10-1-1.jpg

Another mot done 5 mots and no advisories the old girl is looking good
ALL SERVICED INCLUDING FLUID CHANGE AND ALL READY TO GO FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

the fuse has gone on my washer jets... the italians aren't too keen on the cold weather :p