Chop Request

Currently reading:
Chop Request

This is gonna be an interesting one for someone, if anyone feels up to the task because I'm rubbish at PS. Basically I want this bumper:
000027.jpg

On the front of my 126:
DSC0000912.JPG

Lose the original indicators, and if possible have red mesh in the bumper?

Bear in mind that - in real life - the bumper would need to be chopped in the middle (and at the sides) to fit, so I'd like it to look as true as possible. Cheers!

Hmm well you can look at this for the mo, gimme 15 mins and I'll get its done properly. i.e. the mesh, width of bumper and colours etc done...

The image quality if the bumper isn't great, do you know any better ones?

Chop1.jpg

Hmmm....Except on the baby Fiat 126 it's going to look a whole lot bigger than that....

Oh and I haven't forgotten your sig mate....Very busy! :(

Sigh....I can never resist a PS challenge....

OK this is is scaled kinda right (The width of the Golf is about 119% of the 126)...So I've chopped out the middle but kept the rest of the scale about right....Looks pretty tough actually!

126Chop.jpg

And I'll hopefully do your sig today or tomorrow.... (y)

Last edited:
TBP do you ever actually do any work LOL.
To OP IMO it doesnt look all that great (n) If you want to go for the euro style why not go from some chrome and a grill or something i dont think that sort of kit will suit it.

Modifying the 126 is something I won't be even contemplating for at least a couple of years Stu so don't worry, I was just curious of how it would look. In all honesty, there is no point to any kind of grill on the front since the engine is in the back anyway. I was tempted by the chrome bumpers/wipers/mirrors route but decided to stick with black.

Back