Chill out ffs.....

Currently reading:
Chill out ffs.....

sammiboo said:
Its like that large guy from that numar numar song, he acts like a bit of a nutter, but i wouldnt assume he has mental problems. Just likes singing to that song in an insane way...

That is brilliant :D

Hellcat said:
I'm guessing you lot havn't seen the BOOM! Headshot! vids?

Very similar - someone getting uber wound up over some computer game...
It happens to me all the time :eek: ;)
Some games do annoy me though, especially when it's clear that the game has not been tested properly.

Interesting to see how this post went...

it looks somewhat staged to me, but... if he was autistic and I know lots of autistic kids, hell i know a bunch of ADD kids, that don't act that extreme, why would anyone put it on the net??

it was a funny reaction, sorry to say, but like tourettes, and narcolepsy, and a lot of other conditions, the symptoms are funny.

Hellcat said:
I'm guessing you lot havn't seen the BOOM! Headshot! vids?

Very similar - someone getting uber wound up over some computer game...

He isnt getting wound up!! :D he's just Uber Leet. owns every1 on CSS and is like "BOOM HEADSHOT" what now mfker? what now? BOOM HEADSHOT. - Every cs pro knows this :D:D Leet stuff ^_^

bloomfieldliam said:
Sorry but my german (admittedly poor!) says he has just found out the Resistor he bought from Beau won't give his Axiam 20 more bhp:D

Liam

PMSL, priceless..

Steve said:
It occured to me that this post by you was quite ironic given your recent rant about free speech. Allow me to quote you:

Given that why shouldn't we laugh at the kid if he's autistic? Aren't we free in the UK to express ourselves in whatever way we see fit?

:D That is exactly my point Steve my post was removed asn yet I am still to recieve an explanation why:confused: . I can only imagine that somebodypresumedit to be racist:( .
(y) I never have and never will complain about a post, as you quite rightly pointed out I am a firm believer in freedom of speech but it has to work both ways. IMHO I cannot see how a post can be removed Sunday for unexplained reasons yet posts before and after it remain. You cant move the goalposts everytime someone winges.:bang:

Edited no need for posting in capitals :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
His parents need to slip him some betta blockers before he goes on the comp again that will for sure chill him out

Matt, the goalposts haven't moved. Each thread is judged on it's own merit. If a thread recieves complaints then they will be acted upon. If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me or any of the moderating team.

Given your alleged support of free speech and your complaint in this thread I would consider you to be a hypocrite, if not a hypocrite then someone with unestablished viewpoints, but that's ok, it's allowed, we live in a democracy. :)

MATT 68 said:
:D THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT STEVE MY POST WAS REMOVED AND AS YET I AM STILL TO RECIEVE AN EXPLANTION WHY:confused: . I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THAT SOMEBODYPRESUMEDIT TO BE RASCIST:( .
(y) I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT A POST, AS YOU QUITE RIGHTLY POINTED OUT I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUT IT HAS TO WORK BOTH WAYS.IMHO I CANNOT SEE HOW A POST CAN BE REMOVED SUNDAY FOR UNEXPLAINED REASONS YET POSTS BEFORE AND AFTER IT REMAIN.YOU CANT MOVE THE GOALPOSTS EVERYTIME SOMEONE WINGES.:bang:

i see we are shouting our posts now.....

turboned said:
i see we are shouting our posts now.....

I edited...

Matt you obivously have a compliant about the thread/posts or you wouldnt have posted how offended you were. If you are offended by posts then please you the report a post buttom.

You should complain if you are offended or a post is in bad taste.

Back