Technical Check running with light yellow warning triangle

Currently reading:
Technical Check running with light yellow warning triangle

Doblocargotom

Hi guys! Thanks for the add!

Iv got a bit of a problem if anyone can help? I have a yellow warning triangle check running lights when I turn my lights on my 2015 doblo cargo. Iv changed most rear bulbs and the front running light bulbs. Has anyone got any ideas what's causing this? Cheers!

Check the wattages.. compare to handbook ;)

Leds are generally far lower..
so the system thinks a bulb is missing from the circuit :eek:

Thanks varsecrazy! I dont have any led bulbs in just standard ones, do you know how do I check wattage? Thank you. Tom.

A favourite on the old punto..

The brake light bulbs were an unusual wattage.

It would blow.. failure message

You would take a trip to Halfords. fit the brake bulb.. failure message

The standard was lower Wattage than the UK shops stocked..

Those 5 Watts were enough to throw an error

The Wattage is generally stamped into the metal base of the bulb

Sometimes.. the holder will have the required wattage cast into the plastic

Have you changed ANY bulbs lately.. start with them ;)

Not before the light came on but I changed all the rear bulbs and front running lights.

It only pops up when I put head lights on, do you think it could be a dodgy headlight bulb? Cheer. Tom.

Not before the light came on but I changed all the rear bulbs and front running lights.

It only pops up when I put head lights on, do you think it could be a dodgy headlight bulb? Cheer. Yes could be check all bulbs lighting up and plugs attached to bulbs firmly.

Last edited:
To try eliminate the problem after it had started. I was recommended by a guy I had a dodgy rear bulb. At first I just tried brake light bulbs but that didn't fix the problem. I replaced the bulb holder as it was oxidized and replaced all the bulbs but still have the warning triangle.

I only can say: Hopefully yes.
I never had a case like that.

Mine is a 2008 model, and it shows a triangel every ti,e i turn the ignition on. I could read it out as an oil pressure sensor failure. The plot behind it is that this a known problem since this sensor usually doesn't reset sometimes. So, i just switch the ignition off and on again and the triangel is gone.

I assume that yours is a 263. In that model i consider the problems to be different.

Good luck

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi! If I bought this and led bulbs do you think it would stop the error? Cheers! Tom.

As likely to generate a 2nd error.. making the 1st impossible to trace.

As I said before..

Check all bulb wattages against the spec
(While you are there..check for corrosionn and deterioration of connections)

Ive had a constant niggle from a sidelight bulb before... it would get removed twice a week.. put it back..all good

After months..the cable snapped..it was green..so rotten :eek:

Remade the joint..soldered up

Never touched the bulb again.. it was a bad connection.

Retrace your steps..dont add new unknown parts ;)

Back