Technical Check glow plugs ?

Currently reading:
Technical Check glow plugs ?

vito115

Started today (19 plate 180) and this message flashed up with the amber coil light flashing for about 10 seconds, did it half a dozen times on start up now gone, anyone had this ?

Started today (19 plate 180) and this message flashed up with the amber coil light flashing for about 10 seconds, did it half a dozen times on start up now gone, anyone had this ?
Hi, did you get a error code using a diagnostic reader?

Too be honest i have not bothered it starts and runs ok touch wood, are you having the same thing ?

Too be honest i have not bothered it starts and runs ok touch wood, are you having the same thing ?
Hi, one plug went short circuit, now a second one, fiat say there consumables but it only done 5000 mls. I would like all 4 changed as I think its a bad batch and its crazy to strip engine down for one when all 4 can be changed at the same time.

Hi, one plug went short circuit, now a second one, fiat say there consumables but it only done 5000 mls. I would like all 4 changed as I think its a bad batch and its crazy to strip engine down for one when all 4 can be changed at the same time.
where abouts are you based ?

Back