General Centre Console

Currently reading:
General Centre Console

T Jetter1

I saw a pic of the inside of a Grande Punto with a gloss black center console. I was wondering if this fascia can be bought or would it have to be a custom job of taking out my current one and painting it. I would prefer to buy a new one to save the hassle of disassembling and painting etc. Anyone know where i could get one? :) Thanks.

Here's the picture i mentioned

Attachments

• punto-t-jet-08.jpg
    punto-t-jet-08.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 143
I've never seen one like that before, it looks good.

Where did the photo come from?

I just typed into Google 'Tjet interior' and its the most common headunit to come up lol

Here's a few more pics

Attachments

• Punto-T-Jet-Turbo-Interior.jpg
    Punto-T-Jet-Turbo-Interior.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 96
  • punto-t-jet-07.jpg
    punto-t-jet-07.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 84
  • painel-do-fiat-punto-t-jet-moderno.jpg
    painel-do-fiat-punto-t-jet-moderno.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 86
Must be something they did for left hand drive markets,

if you look at the dash in those pictures it has a seperate passenger airbag module.

Never seen that or the black faced stereo etc on a UK GP.

Could be done easily by painting or vinyl though

My GP has a black faced stereo :) its a 1.4 16v StarJet so it is for UK market.
It may be black but is it gloss black?

The photos are of non-eu (e.g. Indian) spec Grande puntos, hence the different dash top and airbag. I believe they didn't get the punto evo so hence they have Grandes with updated trim.

Thats the brazilian/foriegn market t-jet/abarth. They never sold a 120bhp version they just went all out and sold the 155bhp abarth. Got a funny feeling the exterior is standard grande tho, not the abarth kit. Liking the gloss central console and body colour bits, not enough to vinyl wrap my own tho haha :p

Back