DSC00141.JPG
DSC00145.JPG
wish my bike was as clean :(
DSC00147.JPG
lol cheers guys. its getting there... slowly.... you should see inside :yuck:

WANT! NAO! GIMME!

I'll swap you for a nice 126 :p

had 2 people offer to buy it already :eek:

nice car bud,is that fiat decals or your own coachlines?(y)

there my own. not like had it painted. we got a shell stripped it of everything that is removable. fixed all the dents (there is actualy one or two we missed even after at least a month of work:() fixed any rust (hardly any). then painted. :)

the stripes where going to be in vinyl but thought it would look crap been all the same thickness so we painted them on. there not perfect but if you stand far enough away to see the whole car, you cant tell ;)

lol cheers guys. its getting there... slowly.... you should see inside :yuck:

had 2 people offer to buy it already :eek:

there my own. not like had it painted. we got a shell stripped it of everything that is removable. fixed all the dents (there is actualy one or two we missed even after at least a month of work:() fixed any rust (hardly any). then painted. :)

the stripes where going to be in vinyl but thought it would look crap been all the same thickness so we painted them on. there not perfect but if you stand far enough away to see the whole car, you cant tell ;)

lol,well done then they look as straight as a die(y)

lol,well done then they look as straight as a die(y)

it will be (y) used this masking tape (cant thing of the name) its only narrow and bends easy. just stick it at one end pull the it out to the length of the car and but keep pulling it on and off till you get it where you want.
It took a bit of time and lots of masking but much better then stickers imho

haha as much as i would like to mate. still use the car day to day. and often carry passengers. so cage, buckets and harness will be a pain.

ALSO if i do that i will then have to have my car in the modified class at events. as it is now its modified but stealth so i can stay in the production car class ;) (shhh)

got to remember this car altho it has all the interior, everything under it is gone... and surprisingly it is not any louder inside!!

what you got, don't remember ever seeing anything about engine or running gear on this car..

haha i did do a blog for a while but got bored.

off the top of my head the car has got.

Bilstein shocks and Apex -20 or -40 (cant remember)
powerflex bushes all round
rear UT discs
braided hoses
strut brace
+ everything i said in my last post (y)

Back