Technical Catalytic converter - Part number needed

Currently reading:
Technical Catalytic converter - Part number needed

I have a grande punto 07 plate - Engine number - 199A4000, chassis number - ZFA199000-00243677 and was wondering if anyone has a part number for the catalytic converter. I am quite new to all of this fixing my own car stuff so any help will always be appreciated. Any tips would be good also, as in do I need to fit new gaskets at the same time ? I am pretty sure my cat has gone bad so need all the help I can as I will be replacing it myself or are there any guides here online that someone can point me in the right direction to ? Thank you !

If you type in the reg on Euro Car Parts site you should be able to source what you need..and yes,replace the gaskets.

Just checked..maybe not..

Has the car failed the MOT again?

Last edited:
alas, yes it has failed again so as I replace the cat & gaskets I suppose I will have to replace both O2 sensors also as i should think that would be the sensible route if I want my car to pass this damn MOT ? I saw europarts prices and can't afford that right now so will have to source the cat from elsewhere at the moment.

Last edited:
I have a grande punto 07 plate - Engine number - 199A4000, chassis number - ZFA199000-00243677 and was wondering if anyone has a part number for the catalytic converter. I am quite new to all of this fixing my own car stuff so any help will always be appreciated. Any tips would be good also, as in do I need to fit new gaskets at the same time ? I am pretty sure my cat has gone bad so need all the help I can as I will be replacing it myself or are there any guides here online that someone can point me in the right direction to ? Thank you !

Number is 51846634

Where are you based?..I have two,fully working sensors you can have,if you want,for the cost of post..
Yes please to the sensors. Would that be pre & post cat sensors.I am in Aldershot, Hampshire GU11 area, how much to post & how to pay you ?

Last edited:
Just an update, re-submitted the old girl for MOT today and she has finally passed. Thank you to everyone for all you have helped me with regards your comments & invaluable knowledge and experience. Without you guys it would be a sad world and I for one really appreciate all of you who have taken your time to try and answer my questions and shared the wealth of your experience. I truly do feel humbled & a special thank you to member Nikrox who sent to me some lambda sensors and for his honesty.... Once again, thank you all....!

Back