calling: (if any) volvo 850 t5 r people

Currently reading:
calling: (if any) volvo 850 t5 r people

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
cool cool, i didnt know, where to put it.

erm i won it on ebay, but if its a complete dog when i get there, then il drive away. just trying to find out the in's and out of these!

why didnt you inspect it beforehand before bidding?

oh i see - the seller cant leave negative feedback should you do a runner due to the rule changes

I hate people like yourself sorry, you are one of the many who have spoilt ebay

I hope it is a fantastic car for you, ticks all the boxes, you hand over money, then it blows up on the way home

Last edited:
erm i won it on ebay, but if its a complete dog when i get there, then il drive away. just trying to find out the in's and out of these!
So you've bid (and therefore agreed to pay) nearly £1300 on a car you know nothing about?
:nutter:

So you've bid (and therefore agreed to pay) nearly £1300 on a car you know nothing about?
:nutter:

i think payment is agreed on a basis that the description is true and not misleading.

i've not read the listing but for example if the seller had said engine is good and strong, then you arrive and find a blown HG would you part with your cash? i think not.

Ry

i've not read the listing but for example if the seller had said engine is good and strong, then you arrive and find a blown HG would you part with your cash? i think not.

thats why you get up off your arse, go check it out beforehand and not rely on a 'listing'

thats why you get up off your arse, go check it out beforehand and not rely on a 'listing'

Well you could also say that if the seller lists it honestly then money will change hands...if he talks b***ocks then he has to pay for the re-listing. Although technically OP won an auction...and has agreed to pay 1300 quid so if he does turn up to said car and it's good but needs work he isn't gonna have a bargaining position at all.

Back