bye bye bravo

Currently reading:
bye bye bravo

G

gaz

after being hit from behind in my bravo,just been told it is written off. the other driver has admitted all responsibility.how much do you think they should offer me for my bravo, t reg ,49000 miles ,recent mot and in good condition. they said on the phone i will get trade value!! i reckon it was worth about £1000

At trade value you will get around £200 - 400, if you are lucky i would say 600, stick out for what you told them the car is worth and argue that if you are to buy the same car again it would cost you x amount, see what they say?

Good luck dude - (I only say £200 because this is all i was offered as per trade deal and mine is a 2000 1.6 100 sx with 70k

:)

T reg? That make it a '99? Not sure whether it's worth arguing the toss on a "scrappage scheme" valuation, which would put it at £2000.

Probably won't work, but can't say it's not worth a try ;)

id say more than 200 , i was offered 600 on my 1.6, fortnight ago, with 108000 on the clock

thanks for the replys.i should find out tomorrow.i will be pissed off if they dont offer around £900 as i wont find a motor as good for less,and at the end of the day it wasnt my fault but i could end uo worse off

£900?!

Highly unlikely I would have thought. £500 mark I would have thought or thereabouts.

Longest Serving BOO Member
stilosig.jpg

Stilo (3dr): Mar 06 1.4 16V Active Sport / 28,500 miles
Coupe: Feb 97 20V N/A / 136,000 miles

might be worth arguing that trade value on a 10 year old car is £2k at the moment ;)

Ry

result

great news today,they have agreed to pay £1500 for scrapping my bravo.who said i would only get £500? now on the look out for a decent motor for a couple of grand. thinking of a focus or peugeut 206 or a picasso. any views?