General bonnet badge!

Currently reading:
General bonnet badge!

dpallot

Sk8 4 Life!
hi, i recently cleaned my car and moved the bonnet badge because it wasn't straight, i ended up completely taking off the badge just to have a look, n i really wanna put a new (not 2007) style fiat bade on the front, the blue one where it just says Fiat across it, is it just a case of screwing the new one on or does there need to be some modifications made to the holes on the bonnet etc. thanks very much, p.s. does anyone know the diameter of the newer fiat badges so i can make sure im buying the right one off ebay, thanks!

the newer badges will fit straight on

to remove the old one there is a bolt from behind the badge,lift the bonnet and look directly under badge,remove bolt,badge comes off,

new one might not bolt on might just be a case of sticking it on with a sealer or something

p.s. does anyone know the diameter of the newer fiat badges so i can make sure im buying the right one off ebay, thanks!

65mm for a sei/cinq one

A punto one is 75mm and you will need to do a bit more modding to make that fit so best avoid a punto one if can help

might be just me, i prefer the old one much better ....

Is just has that extra something in it, the new one, all it says is "fiat", a bit plain and boring :). Is that just me :p?

But everyone has their own taste :).

Back