General Blade alloy wheels

Currently reading:
General Blade alloy wheels

mostlyharmless

One of the wheel covers gone missing from one of the Blade alloys on my Stilo, does anyone know where it is possible to get a replacement? I had a look through the classifieds on here and on ebay but no luck yet.

Alternatively does anyone have a spare they would like to sell? Its just the plastic bit with the badge that covers the wheel nuts.

Many thanks if anyone can help,
MH

One of the wheel covers gone missing from one of the Blade alloys on my Stilo, does anyone know where it is possible to get a replacement? I had a look through the classifieds on here and on ebay but no luck yet.

Alternatively does anyone have a spare they would like to sell? Its just the plastic bit with the badge that covers the wheel nuts.

Many thanks if anyone can help,
MH

Is this what your looking for?

http://www.partsworld-uk.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_390&products_id=228

Hope it is.

Stu.

I had to get one of these a while back. The Fiat dealership didn't have them in stock but were very helpful in identifying the correct part.

Part number is 0046811728. Cost £7.29 + vat so total £8.57.

Just to confirm, this is for the centre cap for the 17 inch blade wheels and has the 5 'cuts' on the cap that line up with the wheels. Hope that helps. (y)

Back