Grande Punto Bidding today...

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Bidding today...

I'm going to bid on another Grande Punto today, I went to look at the car at the auction today and it was so lovely. I'm bidding online around 4pm.

For a 57 plate it was quite close to mint, only 89,000 miles, dark red, 5 doors, everything I want if I can't get the same as an EVO. The engine is 1.2 but there's no leaks I could see, clutch, engine and gearbox look good from the little drive shunt around I did.

I really, really shouldn't buy this because I have nowhere to store it, and as I currently already have 2GPs and an EVO I don't even need it! I won't mind missing out on this one, but its real nice.

I'm going to bid on another Grande Punto today, I went to look at the car at the auction today and it was so lovely. I'm bidding online around 4pm.

For a 57 plate it was quite close to mint, only 89,000 miles, dark red, 5 doors, everything I want if I can't get the same as an EVO. The engine is 1.2 but there's no leaks I could see, clutch, engine and gearbox look good from the little drive shunt around I did.

I really, really shouldn't buy this because I have nowhere to store it, and as I currently already have 2GPs and an EVO I don't even need it! I won't mind missing out on this one, but its real nice.
Cheaper VED/ tax on that?

I missed out on it, ahh, no, it had just one owner from new and the "big dealers" wanted it for their sales yard. Went for £1,300 , quite a lot for a 57 plate!

Another 58 plate Grande Punto also went through with 93K on the clock and it was in more typical condition, it sold for £250, sort of scrap price lol. I didn't want that one, i'm still fixing the last one of those I bought :)

Back