Basic Model Guide Up!

Currently reading:
Basic Model Guide Up!

Have got the general structure of it working now and have put up all the cars we have a forum for (obviously over time will need to put in every FIAT ever made).

Imported ALL the trims / engines for each, so your model should be there :), these are stored in a database rather than text, so the trader / faqs will be able to reference a trim / engine directly :)

Have gone with Nigel on getting the text from http://www.carsfromitaly.com, so will need to change this ASAP. If anyone wants to do a write up of any model for me (nige? i seem to remember you also voluteered ;)) that would be great.

So there's nothing fancy like pictures or anything, I also need to add in some more of the tech details (brakes + suspension going in next) which i'll try and do by the end of the week.

And info the Punto Mark 3 would be useful too, as can't seem to find anything on that...

What I also need are the Paint Colour Codes that each of the cars came in (not just the name, the full code) and the trim names which will then be tagged to each model.

In the meantime, enjoy checking out your 0-60 times and insurance group ;)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

Jeezuz, i need to do everything :D No info on parkers, so couldn't do engine... and as I said, anything missing if someone can supply.... :)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint

i'd help but my model doesn't seem to be included - oh thats coz it ain't a fiat

btw there is a mk1 and a mk2 seicento

i think the change over was late 2000
all mk2 sei's came with the 1108cc MPI engine, even the 'S', the mk1 's' and 'sx' had 899cc SPI and the sporting had the 1108cc SPI.

- - Donz - -

Cheers Steve, do you have the engine specs by any chance? (Haven't yet looked on the FIAT site, so if its there, ignore this msg, i'll grab them when i get home)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

Back