Auto Windscreens has gone bust

Currently reading:
Auto Windscreens has gone bust

Thing is, I suspect this is yet another top heavy firm where a handful of desk jockeys earn the lion's share of the wages.
I'm due a £1k golden handshake in the not-too-distant, anyone fancy coming in for a FF buyout?:D

Sadly Helz, nobody's immune.
This kinda reminds me of the last time the tories were running things into the ground.
Sadly, as companies get larger, they seem to lose touch with the workers & end up employing 'skilled' layabouts who just want to soak up the cash for little effort - and they get away with it because they can hide amongst the thousands of workers.

Last edited:
As with Woolworths, it shows even the big groups aren't immune. It's a bad sign they have suspended work and not paying people :( hope your family are ok hilly

Technically not my family as its my ex's sister and partner but forgetting that I feel for them. To both lose thier job (well, as good as) on the same day is devestating particlarly for a young couple with a mortgage and a 6 month old baby.

Technically not my family as its my ex's sister and partner but forgetting that I feel for them. To both lose thier job (well, as good as) on the same day is devestating particlarly for a young couple with a mortgage and a 6 month old baby.

They might come out of it OK though (well, not OK, but better than some) in terms of benefits - it all depends on who gives them advice, some advisors are good, others really don't give a sh*t as long as they get a wage.

I did wonder what had happened, I walk past a branch every morning / evening on way to /from work and there's normally vans all over the place.. but none this week :(

Back