Technical anyone tried this?

Currently reading:
Technical anyone tried this?

it's something to do with a charcoal release tank under the driver's wing... that can be noisy... regardless of the Revs etc...

i get a sound from the front of the car like the diesel noise but not quite... sounds like a playing card in bicycle wheel spokes, if that makes any sense...
the noise is independent of speed or revs. According to an article on the lexicon, that noise is (or something similar) arises from a malfunction of that system. I was wondering if anyone else has had that.

I realize that the link iv posted is not from that said article... blame google translate and my ignorance in its intricacies.

Oddly enough I've just been playing with the charcoal can system on mine. I get a whistle at certain throttle openings and have been trying things to isolate it.

If you want to try and disable the charcoal can temporarily, unplug the electrical connector to it and put a resistor of around 32 ohms into the plug to 'fool' it into thinking it's still there. The engine should run fine but the charcoal can system will not operate.

It won't damage the car as there are systems to prevent overpressurising of the fuel tank etc.

Sometimes it makes me laugh at what a f@*%"D up country I really live in... I tried to access the google translate site and this is what I got in reply:

Attachments

• blocked.JPG
    blocked.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 36
hmmm weird....

not weird, but sad. i read something about that... i think they have limited access to internet, their government put some some filters/blockers so they can't see some pages. but why blocking Google Translates?

not weird, but sad. i read something about that... i think they have limited access to internet, their government put some some filters/blockers so they can't see some pages. but why blocking Google Translates?

Came in last year... wonderfull democratic govement that are trying to put the country backwards by 500 years...

Seems that information is now "Haram" I heard an outcry in the media when it was first implimented... seems everything from BBC news, the sun newspaper to google translate was forbidden... All I can think of is that you could learn another language ... ie maybe russian or chineese to talk to the local hookers that speak fluent English???? some sites have been unblocked... some not!! as I have found out.

I must admit that there are a few things still going for livivng in Europe.. Freedom of speach being one of them... petrol prices not being one of them....

Guess you can't have everything good in life.....

Back