Technical Anti roll bushes

Currently reading:
Technical Anti roll bushes

Morning all ,

I have just replaced front anti roll bar links on my 2.0 165 Sport and noticed there is also a bit of wear on the rubber bushes that hold the front anti roll up to the lower front panel . It appears that these are not available separately , has anyone replaced these and do they cross refer with anything ? Also I was going to replace the 2 rear beam bushes at the same time . Hoping someone has relpaced both of these with some upgraded items and can point me in the right direction .

thanks

Attachments

• 2013-07-08_080413.jpg
    2013-07-08_080413.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 2013-07-08_080455.jpg
    2013-07-08_080455.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Same here, the wear is on the right, but I would prefer to use something instead of original expensive complete anti-roll. Any ideas? The diameter of the anti-roll bar to find some poly?

Shop 4 parts have come back to me and can supply both - I think they are only oe spec , but will get me by till I can find something tougher , after all the original have done nearly 100K !

Fair comment Rob , but the reason I started the post was it appeared that Fiat only supplied whole roll bar kit not just bushes - so was originally looking down peformance parts route as I thought I might getting slighty better quality bushes and save money - btw Omulec - not sure if I understood your post correctly but you can buy bushes seperate and don't need to replace whole anti roll bar kit.

Last edited:
I'm facing the same issue having travelled 85000km. Both sides of my anti roll bar bushes are worn & cracked and I've a hard time looking for the replacement bush as I was told that it comes only as a whole set with the anti roll bar.

Managed to find so info that Bravo's anti roll bars are 19mm diameter...anyone can confirm..And also if any of you guys managed to change just the bush without replacing the whole bar?

Any updates on the replacement of the Bush only instead of the whole anti-roll bar?

Have not done mine yet,but shop 4 parts csn supply D bushes,so should be straightforward.
Thanks buddy....apparently most shops I asked said they do not have the exact bush for our anti roll bar..i've contacted powerflex & superflex for our bush which is 19mm and they do not have that fitting for bravo.

Will email S4P to check but I doubt they will have as there's no part no. to it.

Ye of little faith ! I have already done that , see attachment - , I quoted my reg number to be sure . Just been too busy to get round to the job .

I also think you have been given incorrect info - I think the roll bar is bigger diameter than 19mm , maybe 23mm .

cheers

Attachments

• bravo bush.jpg
    bravo bush.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Ye of little faith ! I have already done that , see attachment - , I quoted my reg number to be sure . Just been too busy to get round to the job .

I also think you have been given incorrect info - I think the roll bar is bigger diameter than 19mm , maybe 23mm .

cheers
Thanks buddy...apparently, I did a search and based on the part no 5179 7442 of the anti roll bar..it came up as 19mm ...weird thing is the prevs brava/bravos as well as punto & 500 are using thicker 23mm anti roll bars.Here's some link:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/51797442-BAR...I-GOMMINI-FIAT-NUOVA-BRAVO-2007-/160990582909

RIF. ORIGINALE / ORIGINAL P.N. 51797442
VETTURA / CAR FIAT BRAVO - LANCIA DELTA (2007 >)
Ø BARRA / Ø BAR 19 mm
Front stabilizer bar complete with bushings

I'm still waiting for michael to reply..he didn't mentioned the size of the ARB bushes?

Sure...I keep you posted on the outcome..Will wait for S4P reply on my ARB.

Reply From S4P:
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sorry but the aftermarket suppliers also do not have stocks of the bush separately, therefore I only have the full antiroll bar in stock to supply in Fiat OEM. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Michael Holdsworth [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Site Administrator
SHOP4PARTS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 734082[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Fax: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]+44 (0) 1274 723890
http://www.shop4parts.co.uk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Maybe he thought you were referring to the lower arm bush.. By the way, have you replaced the rear beam bush?

Back