All change in Newcastle

Currently reading:
All change in Newcastle

andy2

Benfield Fiat (Newcastle) has closed. I went a few weeks ago to find a Skoda dealer(!) in its place. Anyone know why?

Gainmanor Fiat (North Tyneside) is now Richard Hardie, who I think, only have Peugeot dealers. Hopefully they won't convert it to a Peugeot dealer?

wonder why?
i got my car from gainmanor! Wonder what will happen to their service centre on the tyne tunnel? Will that still be fiat? And also what happens to third year warranty?

I was in the Richard Hardie showroom yesterday and they bought Gainmanor from last week. They are getting rid of Hyundai and Ssangyong and putting the workshop where it used to be and Hyundai was previously and having it as a Fiat dealership only. So the tyne tunnel service bit wll be no more. They are definately not changing it to Peugeot as the guy who i was talking too said they were also putting Fiat into there Ashington branch alongside Peugeot. He also said that they had had some help from fiat in launch offers and were selling a brand new 500 for 130 deposit and 130 a month and a brand new series 2 GP form under £7000. This sounds like an advert but isnt and i thought you would be interested. Think i may go and get a 500 this weekend.

I was in the Richard Hardie showroom yesterday and they bought Gainmanor from last week. They are getting rid of Hyundai and Ssangyong and putting the workshop where it used to be and Hyundai was previously and having it as a Fiat dealership only. So the tyne tunnel service bit wll be no more. They are definately not changing it to Peugeot as the guy who i was talking too said they were also putting Fiat into there Ashington branch alongside Peugeot. He also said that they had had some help from fiat in launch offers and were selling a brand new 500 for 130 deposit and 130 a month and a brand new series 2 GP form under £7000. This sounds like an advert but isnt and i thought you would be interested. Think i may go and get a 500 this weekend.

That's good news about moving the service centre back to Silverlink. I live near Silverlink so it's easy to get to and near the bus route to work. It was more inconvenient for my last service. Not that I'll be needing another service... however if I buy another Fiat in 3 years it'll be easy ;)

Hopefully the salespeople will improve with the new owner.

I heard about the £130 deposit/£130 payments offer... but it's too late for me. I have a new Corsa on order due to come in January - assuming GM doesn't go bust :eek:

Back