General Active 3 door interior

Currently reading:
General Active 3 door interior

dangp

Hi all,

I've got a gp 1.2 active 3 door.

Ive done close to 60k miles now and my front seats are not looking their best. The drivers seat wont go forward when i lift the handle on the side, it still clicks but the mechanism does not realease and therefore anyone wanting to get into the back of the car has to get in the other side, which becomes annoying over time! Has anyone had this problem b4? I'd like to find a quick fix!

If all else fails i will just buy some new front seats on ebay. Ive seen a few threads about people changing their active seats for mjet seats etc, i was wondering if anyone actually had any active seats for sale?

Any comments welcome

Cheers!

Hi all,

I've got a gp 1.2 active 3 door.

Ive done close to 60k miles now and my front seats are not looking their best. The drivers seat wont go forward when i lift the handle on the side, it still clicks but the mechanism does not realease and therefore anyone wanting to get into the back of the car has to get in the other side, which becomes annoying over time! Has anyone had this problem b4? I'd like to find a quick fix!

If all else fails i will just buy some new front seats on ebay. Ive seen a few threads about people changing their active seats for mjet seats etc, i was wondering if anyone actually had any active seats for sale?

Any comments welcome

Cheers!

this happened to mine
and i just pushed the bar down as far as i could and then pulled it up as high as it would go and kept doing this while spraying little bits of WD40 on the mechanism and after a few mins it went back to normal :)

got Abarth 500 seats now tho :D

Nice one mate, i'll give it a go after work!

Did the abarth seats subframe fit onto the original mounts/rails of the old seats?

Back