General Abarth Info Please!!

Currently reading:
General Abarth Info Please!!

frankie_flash

Hi, i'm looking at buying a Stilo Abarth selespeed. Could you please give me any feedback about the car, how much are are they usually to insure(I'm 22 from london with 3 years no cliams, clean licence), fuel economy and general advice on what to look out for when buying one. Any other info which you may think is woth knowing would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks (y)

Now if Argo was around he would tell you to press the little button up there ^^^ called search..plenty of reading when you do ..get yourself a comfy deckchair cos you could be there all night..:)

Now if Argo was around he would tell you to press the little button up there ^^^ called search..plenty of reading when you do ..get yourself a comfy deckchair cos you could be there all night..:)

lol!!

economy - not special mine averages 24ish around town
reliability - not fantastic, but then what fiat is
selespeed - personally, not the best choice especially for reliability and price of repait bills, WHEN it goes wrong and it will

Manual all the way

Noise - HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm:devil:

lol!!

economy - not special mine averages 24ish around town
reliability - not fantastic, but then what fiat is
selespeed - personally, not the best choice especially for reliability and price of repait bills, WHEN it goes wrong and it will

Manual all the way

Noise - HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm:devil:

LOL nice post Mark..;) now where's that useful post button..:p

Back