General 657hp 2.0 20vT engine

Currently reading:
General 657hp 2.0 20vT engine

bob16v

hi all, this is the most powerfull 2.0 20vT from fiat.

657.9cv @ 6778rpm e 74.3kgfm @ 5928rpm at wheels , or something as 767hp at engine ( without NO2).

MWT657whp.png

VÍDEO DYNA:

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

OH

MY

F*******

GOD!

That is just.... incredible! I'm not certain how driveable it would be but if you could hang onto it there isn't much that could keep upto you in a straight line. We're talking single seater performance here. I salute you for that madness!

Dear lord...although the term Dyno Queen comes to mind, i.e. a car tuned to produce big headline figures not usuable power, Seems to have no real power for a long time then all of a sudden the revs go ballistic and the engine moves on its mountings as the power arrives in a wedge that the front wheels have little hope of coping with as witnessed by Dyno graph. Respect for the power but...no, I'd put money on a less tuned car with a wider more progressive power band being faster point to point.

Dear lord...although the term Dyno Queen comes to mind, i.e. a car tuned to produce big headline figures not usuable power, Seems to have no real power for a long time then all of a sudden the revs go ballistic and the engine moves on its mountings as the power arrives in a wedge that the front wheels have little hope of coping with as witnessed by Dyno graph. Respect for the power but...no, I'd put money on a less tuned car with a wider more progressive power band being faster point to point.

I'd bet if it were a dyno queen it wouldn't be able to rr that much bhp. You can only strap a FWD car down so much.

You have to forget everything you have heard about 20VT tuning when it comes to these things as the Brazillians know these engines better than anybody and can extract more power over a greater rev range with more reliability than anyone else in the world. ClubedoMarea I salute you all. :worship:

Back