500 (Abarth) 500 Abarth in Merry Hill

Currently reading:
500 (Abarth) 500 Abarth in Merry Hill

hellloooo :D i think that was me :D.(white with red stickers) what car did i park next to sorry?i remember parking next to a yellow punto with abarth kit on it the last time i went to best buy. was that you?:) .sorry i aint been on here for a while.and if it was me thank you :).im always pottering around merry hill im local there.

ive just looked at the pictures on your profile and yep i remember parking to you.the white wheels very distinctive. i liked yours as it looked standard and white wheels made it stand out abit too.subtle and nice and not ott.il keep an eye out for you.i do drive a 53 plate yellow punto aswell with fiat forum stickers on so keep an eye out and il give you a wave if i see you again :).

hellloooo :D i think that was me :D.(white with red stickers) what car did i park next to sorry?i remember parking next to a yellow punto with abarth kit on it the last time i went to best buy. was that you?:) .sorry i aint been on here for a while.and if it was me thank you :).im always pottering around merry hill im local there.

I think I've seen your abarth up there before, and in stourbridge once before too (y)

arite mate.oo yee im usualy in stourbridge on the nights,well i aint been there for a while because the town has died down a hell of a lot. il keep an eye out for your punto, your italian stripes are very distinctive so il flash ma lights if i see you around bud.

Back