Technical 2017 500C - can not reset tyre pressure

Currently reading:
Technical 2017 500C - can not reset tyre pressure

A11OGE

Morning team. Having pumped up tyres, I can not reset the tyre pressure check.
I have been on the menu, clicked reset tyre pressures, clicked yes, clicked confirm. But it does not reset.
I have driven around the block to see if it settles down (like I have to do on my Toyota), but still no reset. I still get the warning
I have now done this several times.

Any suggestions?

Morning team. Having pumped up tyres, I can not reset the tyre pressure check.
I have been on the menu, clicked reset tyre pressures, clicked yes, clicked confirm. But it does not reset.
I have driven around the block to see if it settles down (like I have to do on my Toyota), but still no reset. I still get the warning
I have now done this several times.

Any suggestions?
Did you manage to sort it??

I haven’t done it in so long… and I’m not home at the minute, but when you get to confirm, I think it also gives an option to select yes/no…. I maybe wrong but just incase you may have missed it and are selecting the default option of “no”

Did you manage to sort it??

I haven’t done it in so long… and I’m not home at the minute, but when you get to confirm, I think it also gives an option to select yes/no…. I maybe wrong but just incase you may have missed it and are selecting the default option of “no”
Afternoon Leatherlip - Thanks for the suggestion - Yes I did choose 'YES' first to the reset, then after a beep, the instruction to confirm appeared, I changed it to 'YES' and pressed OK - no beep this time...... the screen just reverts to the menu screen. I have repeated this a few times on different days.

Back