Technical 2013 doblo turbo

Currently reading:
Technical 2013 doblo turbo

morgj99

hi new to here, I changed a siezed turbo on a 2013 1.3 doblo in june 2020 and now gone back to it as it had lack of power to find the turbo slightly stiff, inlet turbine been rubbing the outter housing and when you spin it back and for theres a gingle noise sometimes. its only done 2000miles . Has any had this before or know why ???or was it a duff turbo ?? When i changed the turbo i changed the air filter, engine oil and filter and also put a new oil feed pipe !!

Last edited:
hi new to here, I changed a siezed turbo on a 2013 1.3 doblo in june 2020 and now gone back to it as it had lack of power to find the turbo slightly stiff, inlet turbine been rubbing the outter housing and when you spin it back and for theres a gingle noise sometimes. its only done 2000miles . Has any had this before or know why ???or was it a duff turbo ?? When i changed the turbo i changed the air filter, engine oil and filter and also put a new oil feed pipe !!
To me sounds like the replacement turbo now faulty. If you hadn't replaced the turbo oil feed pipe I would have suggested that could have caused the problem.
Check the return oil pipe is clear.
Was there plenty of oil in the turbo when you disconnected oil feed?

If you fitted a new turbo contact the supplier it should be covered by warrantee.

Turbo is on way back to supplier, just wondering if it could be anything common on the engine like oil pump or something?? Or anyone else had this problem

Back