General 1993 L Plate black Sedici

Currently reading:
General 1993 L Plate black Sedici

Rosso145

Does anyone know if she's still alive?

Black 3 door, 1993 L372 HAN, last seen in Staindrop Village (Co Durham) in 1998 (along time ago, I know) and she had gold wheels on her then. :cool:

Probably long since dead, but I just wondered? :cry:

she was last registered to my mother-in-law, i bought it from her for £250 a few years ago (which if i remember rightly i only ever gave her £50) :D.
i was going to do her up but she needed to much money spending on her, the sills where rotten, passenger rear quater needed replacing, it had electrical problems, needed various bits welding underneath, back bumper had melted because someone had ftted a big bore back box but cut it to short, and then it needed a good overhaul, pads, discs, shocks and spings. so if you work out a price for all that doing it just wasn't worth it. i think the engine had around 76000 on it and it run perfect:) anyway seen the red sedicivalvole i have now on ebay as a none runner, which i bought for £400 and dropped the engine out of your old one into that. i had started to strip the rest of the car down for bits but someone nicked it for scrap and all the bits:mad:.
the engine still pulls like a train, no knocks or rattles, my clock says 99000 miles on it now but the red one had done about 10000 miles more so your old engine still has only done about 89000 miles.
i did have somemore pictures but i think i left them on my old computer. i will have a look for the log book tomorrow, i think its in my attick somewhere.

Thank you - I'd really love to know if it is/was the same car. :D

Unbeleivable and what a small world.

I wonder how it came to end up in Mirfield?

Out of interest, do you have any more pictures of her and what mileage was on her when it came into your family, how many owners, etc? (I was the second owner and sold the car on 38k miles)

Makes me quite nostalgic. :cry:

it belonged to a philip battle of dewsbury who bought it in 2002 then my mother in law bought it in 2003, she ran it for about 6 months then i bought it off her in 2004, i never got it on the road apart from taking her for a spin around the block a couple of times. it was parked on my mums drive for over a year and my mum had about 4 different people knocking at her door asking if it was for sale. i got a little works unit and moved it into there where i started to try and sort electrics out and do bits and bats to her. i was sharing the unit with 2 friends who kept there crossers in there, but the unit got robbed and there bikes got took so they stopped using unit and i couldnt afford to run it on my own so moved the car back down to my mother in laws, thats where i took the engine out and then the car got nicked for scrap. ill have a look and see if i can find anymore pictures, did you see all the ones in my gallery of it?

Thanks for that!

Yes, I did take a look in your gallery, but if you have any more pics, I'd love to see them. :D

I wonder what happened to after she left Staindrop then? :confused:

Anyway, when I sold her, she was completely standard but the next owner took of the red side piping and sprayed the wheels gold, for some reason.

Back