Off Topic 1913 FIAT S76 "Beast of Turin"

Currently reading:
Off Topic 1913 FIAT S76 "Beast of Turin"

120 mph/1000rpm in top gear!! Oh would love to wake up my neighbors with this one.

I would suggest that the word "control" is supurfluous in this situation! The passenger either has very large balls or, the ability to turn his brain off
Actually if you look carefully I don’t think that the passenger has any balls at all but possibly some more endearing attributes 🙀😂🤣
I will always remember Motor 100 at Silverstone and the sight of a 1908 Itala on the track , I think it was 4 cylinders and 16 litre engine, great sound.
talking of sounds at the same event they bump started the Brooklands lap record holder Napier Railton right behind a group of us in the days before it had a silencer. It was quite early Sunday morning when we had quite fuzzy heads 😳

I actually recall being passed on the main road near Capel Curig by Babs, Parry Thomas' Liberty engined speed record car in the hands of its restorer. That was quite a wake up call.

Love this car, seen at Goodwood and others. It's almost as loud as my 500 with my sports exhaust . . . almost!

Back