Styling 17" Wheels on new multipla, any experience?

Currently reading:
Styling 17" Wheels on new multipla, any experience?

I'm just mooching about, looking at the adtrader ads for new shape multiplas and really like the look of some of the JTD versions that have 17" alloy wheels. As someone who likes to modify cars, I've always pretty much lowered every car I've had, except for when I lowered my multipla, it was just a step too hard, even though it handled much better so I took the springs off and sold them off!
Anyway, has anybody experienced driving or has a 17" shod Multi, how do they ride, are you happy with them, I'm not sure what the profile is, maybe 45/50?
Is it too hard or just about bearable?, please help...

I've replied in my thread 'Out with the old and in with the new'. But generally I noticed absolutely no difference apart from the fact that the car felt a little taughter.

Ride comfort did not appear compromised at all, though I have always found this a good compromise of handling and comfort.

Even in my old ugly bug I could hang on to the boy racers around the lanes, much to their surprise. I think the wide track helps there. And the willing 110 bhp diesel! I found they like being driven enthusiastically and hope the new one with its little extra 10 bhp and improved fuel delivery system will act accordingly.

Back