Bravo 1,9 multijet 150 hp

Currently reading:
Bravo 1,9 multijet 150 hp

Easter

Hello everybody
I have problems with my Fiat Bravo 2007 1,9 multijet 150 hp
I got a fault code P2108 and I have allready changed my electronic throttle but I still have P2108 can anyone help me ? Could it by a electronic throttle pedal
Dennis Østergaard
Denmark

Hi,
It could be the pedal sensor but could also be something else. How are you reading the fault code? If you are using a ELM327 interface download a copy of Multiecuscan (MES) www.multiecuscan.net and look at the signals and proper code reading. If you don't have an ELM you should get one. This will let you know what is going on before buying more parts. The free version of MES will work for the engine on your Bravo but consider registering it for €50.

Robert G8RPI.

Hi,
It could be the pedal sensor but could also be something else. How are you reading the fault code? If you are using a ELM327 interface download a copy of Multiecuscan (MES) www.multiecuscan.net and look at the signals and proper code reading. If you don't have an ELM you should get one. This will let you know what is going on before buying more parts. The free version of MES will work for the engine on your Bravo but consider registering it for €50.

Robert G8RPI.

I agree with G8RPI. I have a standard fault code reader and MUlti ECU scan and ELM 327 interface. The standard book of codes only goes to P0999.

Multi ECU scan is a great product and reveals nearly all that a Fiat dealer scan can. Two dealer visits for ECU reading cost as much as this product!

Good luck

Back