General 06 Grande Pedal sets

Currently reading:
General 06 Grande Pedal sets

scholsey94

Any ideas on where i can get a good pedal set from for my car? doesnt have to be sporty just new, thanks

iv just been browsing halfords site, and they have a load of pedal sets on sale, for about a tenner. there nothing amazing, but there an improvement on the plastic pedals (y)
these ones arent bad for a tenner

Thanks was looking there myself

How do you change of peddels on a gp ? Mine a starting to show there ages now and i was wondering how easy/ hard they are to change ?

Yeah I'm sure they will fit. Iv got a ten pound halfords voucher to use, but can't use it until 3rd of may, I was gonna get them with it actually, so after 3rd or 4th of may I'll let you know :)

How do you change of peddels on a gp ? Mine a starting to show there ages now and i was wondering how easy/ hard they are to change ?

I would also like to know this. Chap from halford's said they can't be removed:confused:

Why not find some Abarth pedals?

Ok don't say Abarth on then, but they look great.

I actually thought about this.

I had the code written down for them somewhere, but like someone else has mentioned, they are quite expensive.

I actually enquired at a Fiat dealership some time ago, but they said they weren't able to get hold of them, it was when the AGP first appeared over here!

I bought some cheap nasty ones of ebay - lesson learnt lol, thought they were metal and they were actually plastic, worst thing i have ever tried to fit! Sent them back and got my money back (y)

Back