Technical 06 fiat Ducato van keys burnt need to start bypass ?

Currently reading:
Technical 06 fiat Ducato van keys burnt need to start bypass ?

Allburntdave

2006 fiat Ducato refrigerated van deisal I purchased van at auction I would like to repair ? I didn't get any bookwork with van I did get 2 keys which had no problem van ran perfect needs panel repairs . I've had a house fire lost everything including van keys I was uninsured so haven't got a money for locksmiths ? I've bought another ignition barrel and key but need to bypass security lock ? Just would like to have van to start and drive ? If anyone can help I'd appreciate it

There is no immobilser bypass.
You either need keys electronically coded to van ecus or get the imobiliser programmed out of your ecu. None of it is free.

You could ask fiat dealer if there is an emergency start procedure using a code specific to individual van , pressing brake pedal in a certain sequence-if dealer will tell you the secret code of presses.

Was van insured? If yes insurance may cover keys
Van wasn't insured no house insurance I lost mtr bike keys and keys for 2 cars they also had chops in them so I agree keys will cost me money I tried to contact fiat for code ? Left mssges ? Just thought I'd ask if there was a way to start it cheaply thanks

Hi Dave,
sorry about your house fire.
Good luck with the only possible free option which is from FIAT dealer. You will probably have to prove you own the vehicle to get code.
Good luck
Jack

Hi Dave,
sorry about your house fire.
Good luck with the only possible free option which is from FIAT dealer. You will probably have to prove you own the vehicle to get code.
Good luck
Jack
I actually have the receipt from auctions were it was bought from proof I own it had reciept in car so it survived lol I'll try fiat again dealer in Ballarat cannot help has to be head office ? Email them and they will get back to me ? Sorry as I hoped there was a way to start it without costing to much ? Shame to send it to scrap I'll fiat again thank you heaps for your advise prices quoted from locksmiths were way to much and good chance they won't get it started ? It's refrigerated so might just make a coolroom thanks

If you can get the emergency start procedure from fiat , you should be able to get it started. If you can start it you may be able to sell it to someone who is prepared to pay locksmith for new keys.

If you can get the emergency start procedure from fiat , you should be able to get it started. If you can start it you may be able to sell it to someone who is prepared to pay locksmith for new keys.
Was told by locksmith while ago to get code from fiat then he can try to get key to match ecu ? Quote was 1100 ? And might work ? It can sit as selling it not running needing repair ? Scrap so I'll just keep trying ? 1500 ecu and keys on ebay ATM so I can only leave it until I can afford to get ecu ? I bought bypass box plug in but I couldn't start it think 130 ebay ? Appreciate your advise and help does any other ecu immobilizer systems fit of a cheaper car possible?or different year ? When I can afford it I'll fix it again thank you I'll be trying fiat again cheers

Back