2014-08-09_17_16_32.jpg

Panda James the 100HP

Introduction

IMG_09601.JPG
IMG_09533.JPG
IMG_09532.JPG
2014-08-09_17_16_32.jpg
2014-08-11_19_26_17.jpg

Had him a while but only named him this week!

Bought through the forum locally - first time I've not to get a train to buy a panda - this car was bought and maintained by the same dealer - a tradition I'm continuing with it's service and MOT next week.

All the usual Panda HP refinements including the now standard delaminating steering wheel, crumbling bolster foam and worn gear knob!

That doesn't bother me as with a full Fiat service history and only 28k on the clock it drives superbly.

There's a little fading of the paintwork and a couple of car park dings and stone chips but nothing unusual for it's year.

The ride is uncompromising, not really a problem as I'm lucky enough to pick when I use him and when to leave him at home.

I'll keep him standard, at some point the above mentioned points may be addressed but at the moment I'm happy for James (after Mr Hunt) to stay just the way he is :)
IMG_09601.JPG
IMG_09533.JPG
IMG_09532.JPG
2014-08-09_17_16_32.jpg
2014-08-11_19_26_17.jpg

Had him a while but only named him this week!

Bought through the forum locally - first time I've not to get a train to buy a panda - this car was bought and maintained by the same dealer - a tradition I'm continuing with it's service and MOT next week.

All the usual Panda HP refinements including the now standard delaminating steering wheel, crumbling bolster foam and worn gear knob!

That doesn't bother me as with a full Fiat service history and only 28k on the clock it drives superbly.

There's a little fading of the paintwork and a couple of car park dings and stone chips but nothing unusual for it's year.

The ride is uncompromising, not really a problem as I'm lucky enough to pick when I use him and when to leave him at home.

I'll keep him standard, at some point the above mentioned points may be addressed but at the moment I'm happy for James (after Mr Hunt) to stay just the way he is :)

After "Hunt the Shunt"??!!! :eek: might not be the wisest :p

Your set of Panda's is building nicely........ (y)

Had both the 'red cars' .Feel/felt far more affection for Cinq ( except when snapping clutch cables , eh and seat backs !!!!!!(and most other things you could touch in it if slightly 'ham fisted'.

I think it was in a silver Cinq Sp I overtook a silver Mk 4 boxy Golf GTi exiting a bend on a country road with long straight 'exit' ( he slowed down lots more and I maintained momentum ) .Priceless !

EDIT Not referring to exact actual vehicles in pics -ie different reg numbers ...

Last edited:
Back