2014-01-13_16_01_31_resized.png

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Fiat Punto MK2b

Introduction

Here is my Fiat punto MK2b ( Frankie ) , bought a couple of years ago as a dynamic model , over the past couple if years while learning to drive i have been slowly modifying it, some big changes have been the ssporting bumpers and sporting alloys ..

CAR SPECIFICATIONS:

- Model : Mk2b 3 door
– Engine size : 1.2 8v
- Year : 2005/55
– Colour : Azzuro lagoon

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS :

- Powerflow Custom stainless twin exit exhaust

INTERIOR:

- Headliner / pillars covered in faux suede
- Interior light surround painted white
- Sporting steering wheel

EXTERNAL:

- Fiat punto sporting front bumper
- Fiat punto sporting rear bumper
- Smoked side repeators
- De- badged wings
- Heko wind deflectors
- Fiat punto sporting alloys finished in gloss white
- Debadged grill
- Front calipers painted blue
- rear drums painted black
- Lego dust caps made by myself

CHASSIS:
- Toyo proxes T-1R all round

FUTURE PLANS:

- Lower 50mm with spax springs ( waiting to be fitted )
- Foot well neons
- maybe fit the sporting side skirts i had colour coded but im not sure weather i like it with or without them .

(y)

Now for the pictures theyre not in order as i was having trouble uploading them . ( cant get all my photos to upload can someone post the link of where to donate ) sorted now .

heres a few photos for now

DSC004457.JPG

DSC004434.JPG

DSC0006015.JPG

DSC0005818.JPG

20140113_140726_Richtone_HDR_resized.jpg

20140113_135618_Richtone_HDR_resized.jpg

2014-01-13_16_01_31_resized.png

SAM_3028.JPG

SAM_3026.JPG

SAM_3023.JPG

SAM_3004.JPG

SAM_1453.JPG

SAM_1441.JPG

SAM_0876.JPG

SAM_0087.JPG

still low mileage considering her age
DSC003759.JPG

DSC003526.JPG

I would love to lower it this much but speedbumps around here are like mountains :D

like_it.png

Comments and suggestions welcomed :D
Reactions: homeward and Ilkzz
Looks great mate, I've been thinking of getting my Active Sport alloys black. How much did it cost you for to get them sprayed?

Rhys

i did all the prep work and got someone at work to spray them for me . Have a go yourself its not that difficult , just get a set of steelies to roll about on for a week or so . that way you can take your time . Patience and prep are key (y)

Around here places charge around £60 pound per wheel

what kind of shampoo did you use?

Do you mean in the photo above ? thats snow foam used via a pressure washer and foam lance .

interesting snow stuff

Super Snow Foam - 5 Litre

This Super Snow Foam is designed to create a thick blanket of foam when used through a foaming device. It is completely safe on all paint, does not strip wax.
The advantage of foam is that it can be applied to the vehicle and left to dwell for a prolonged cleaning effect. Dirt and grime is enclapsulated and removed reducing the need for contact washing.

some new pictures i managed to get over the weekend sitting 50mm lower on Spax springs , need to find a nice location to get some arty pictures . Ive bought some sporting side skirts and have them colour coded but im no sure weather to fit them or not , i like the look without the side skirts but think it will finish it off with them on ?

DSC005333.JPG

DSC005295.JPG

DSC005283.JPG

DSC005273.JPG

DSC005238.JPG

DSC005214.JPG

DSC005184.JPG

Last edited:
some new pictures i managed to get over the weekend sitting 50mm lower on Spax springs , need to find a nice location to get some arty pictures . Ive bought some sporting side skirts and have them colour coded but im no sure weather to fit them or not , i like the look without the side skirts but think it will finish it off with them on ?

DSC005333.JPG

DSC005295.JPG

DSC005283.JPG

DSC005273.JPG

DSC005238.JPG

DSC005214.JPG

DSC005184.JPG

Such a good looking car. Sits just right, if it was me I would leave it as it is. :D

Back