Technical New induction system for CC/SC 0.9/1.1/1.2

Currently reading:
Technical New induction system for CC/SC 0.9/1.1/1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaninnya

I and a friend of mine started production of induction systems for Cinquecento and Seicento. It can be fitted to 0.9, 1.1 and 1.2. The dyno results are very, very impressive:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/18014280833.jpg&s=x3
The site is very slow. Be pacient!
The car (CC 1.1) was totally standard. The filter which we used for test was K&N with 90 mm diameter and 127 mm tall. It even don,t has any heat cover!
And the system looks as on attached file. Also this induction you can see on gallery on our club member Hustla (he ordered blue one). His site:
www.hustla.one.pl
The cost of complete system (but without air filter!) is 60 pounds and cost of delivery to England is around 10 pounds.
Who wants one?

Attachments

• Dolot D-001N 1.jpg
    Dolot D-001N 1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Dolot D-001N 2.jpg
    Dolot D-001N 2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Dolot D-001 1.jpg
    Dolot D-001 1.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Dolot D-001 2.jpg
    Dolot D-001 2.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Dolot D-001 3.jpg
    Dolot D-001 3.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 162
I'd say the best way was to post RR graphs before and after, real ones not inboard laptop stuff.

Then sell it competitively priced, looks good!

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
I'd say the best way was to post RR graphs before and after, real ones not inboard laptop stuff.
I'm not exactly understand what you wanted to say: you mean that the graphs are prepared not are the real results?

GhostWKD said:
you guys have much for mpi sei?
No, it can be fitted to 1.2 MPI with engine from Punto 75. The original MPI has different shape of mounting flange. But if there will be big interest on systems for MPI I can prepare that version.
GhostWKD said:
(and does anybody do chips for mpi sei in poland or anywhere?)
Which ECU you have? "Small" or "big"? With "small" ECU you can forget it without SMT6 or something like that.

Yaninnya said:
I'm not exactly understand what you wanted to say: you mean that the graphs are prepared not are the real results?

I mean graphs or power plots from true rolling roads, i.e. cars on roller to measure power etc and not runs with computers plugged into them.

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
I mean graphs or power plots from true rolling roads, i.e. cars on roller to measure power etc and not runs with computers plugged into them.
It is the graph from rolling road. Why you think that it is not?

Yaninnya said:
It is the graph from rolling road. Why you think that it is not?

Sorry got bored waiting on the file to load despite reading your recommendations.

Can you add it as an attachment like the kit pics?

Liam

minijohn said:
Yanninya - what's the diameter of the pipe between the filter & the throttle body ?
You mean this curved pipe between air filter and plenham camber? It has 65 mm.
minijohn said:
Was the graph on a rolling road ??
Yes. And I was shocked too when I saw torque gain.

bloomfieldliam said:
Sorry got bored waiting on the file to load despite reading your recommendations. Can you add it as an attachment like the kit pics?
As you want. :)

Attachments

• Dolot D-001 wykres 1.jpg
    Dolot D-001 wykres 1.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 171
Yes , that's the pipe - thanks for the info .

What is the pipe & plenum made from ?? If I fit one of these to my Cinq with 1242 engine , will I need a remapped chip - can you supply those ?? How much ?

Thanks
John

minijohn said:
What is the pipe & plenum made from ?
It is made from glasfibre composite.
minijohn said:
If I fit one of these to my Cinq with 1242 engine , will I need a remapped chip - can you supply those ???
The tested car has changed only the inlet. But of course you will have better results with new chip suited for thios mod. I'm not have chips (in Warsaw there is one guy which is writting very good maps for CC/SC but he needs to have the whole car. I'm afraid that it can be a small problem. :) )
minijohn said:
How much ?
As I wrote: the complete set (as on photos) costs 60 pounds and cost of delivery from Poland to England by Prioritate parcel is around 10 pounds. At monday I can check it percisly.

Well if we're doing a group buy , the postage to the UK would be less per item than £10 (although we'd then have to spend a bit to distribute them about the country)
I could quite possibly be tempted for one - anyone else ??
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back