IMG_03934.JPG

Grande Punto Punto grande Foot well Lighting

Introduction

Hi Guys,

just want some opinions on foot well lighting.

First idea would be RED. which i know would look good.

but i was thinking about purple? as not many people have it.

i have attached a few pics. been trying to imagine walking up to it at night, with either red or purple and cant make up my mind.

let me know your input.

ALSO IF YOUR VIEWING THIS THEN COMMENT, IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE AND I APPRECIATE YOUR IDEAS

IMG_03934.JPG

IMG_06201.JPG

IMG_06222.JPG
I personally went for ice white pal, but I'm sure if you want to be unique go for the purple at the end of the day it's only £10 maximum price what ever you do and decide enjoy it mate I will add a pic tonight of mine in ice white for you to see what you think ;)

I personally think red would look awesome in yours. Purple would just look like you ordered the wrong ones.

I have blue footwell lights. When walking up to it at night you can't actually see them at all. I wanted to so I changed my interior light to a bright blue and the car lit up at night looked so awesome - unless you were in the car when the interior light came on then it destroyed your eyes :p so I swapped it out for a duller I've white

It's probably one of my favourite mods and it's so cheap, hell why not get both red and purple and see what looks good!

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1382378162.768128.jpg

Back