image863.jpg

Grande Punto My Green '06 Grande

Introduction

This is my 1.2 Active Grande Punto, owned now for just under 5 months, I love it, just like all the other Fiat Family cars, I also own an '89 Lancia Delta and had a '00 Mk2 Punto before this one. So far all I've done on it is sort a new grill badge - the original was cracked, and added an aux for the stereo and a Pipercross panel filter.

I plan to add Punto Evo Trims this Christmas and some Osram Nightbreaker Plus bulbs pretty soon.

image864.jpg

image867.jpg

image865.jpg

image863.jpg

image866.jpg
I've only ever seen green puntos in pictures, never in real life.

Last time I saw a pic of a green one I thought they were horrible but in the pics you've posted it looks pretty nice :)

Hope your enjoying it!

I've only ever seen green puntos in pictures, never in real life.

Last time I saw a pic of a green one I thought they were horrible but in the pics you've posted it looks pretty nice :)

Hope your enjoying it!

Great colour, never ever have seen a green punto:eek:

Thanks guys, I'd never seen a green one either, drove past one at the dealership and had signed for it the next day :p

Anyone got any tips for getting the bottom grill to go back in? The bottom clips are all in but like hell I can get the tops to go in, even when they are all in the correct receiving holes :/

It's a damn pain! You need to take the top grill out stick your hand in and push against where the clip holes are. Then using your free hand push the bottom grill in as hard as you can

Thanks guys, I'd never seen a green one either, drove past one at the dealership and had signed for it the next day :p

Anyone got any tips for getting the bottom grill to go back in? The bottom clips are all in but like hell I can get the tops to go in, even when they are all in the correct receiving holes :/

Take the top grille out and then put your hand behind the plastic between the grilles and the push the bottom grille back in follwed by the top grille !

It's a damn pain! You need to take the top grill out stick your hand in and push against where the clip holes are. Then using your free hand push the bottom grill in as hard as you can

Take the top grille out and then put your hand behind the plastic between the grilles and the push the bottom grille back in follwed by the top grille !

Thanks guys, I've tried this but so far been unsuccessful, I'll give it another go later on today :)

You have to use a fair bit of force which is tough when one of your arms is on such a weird position.

Don't be afraid about breaking clips. I broke a few getting mine back in and it still sits in there very nicely and securely :)

I've replaced my indicators with silver bulbs and I think it makes the car look great!! Would recommend it to anyone

That plastic bit is your splitter, it moves air around your body making it more aerodynamic

I've replaced my indicators with silver bulbs and I think it makes the car look great!! Would recommend it to anyone

That plastic bit is your splitter, it moves air around your body making it more aerodynamic

Fair enough, although odd that something designed to be aerodynamic would sit at a right angle to the car and be completely straight :/

What bulbs would I need to swap them for? Also gonna put some Nightbreaker Plus' in my main beam :)

Back