61096_1653272494583_7277219_n.jpg

Stilo Skora's 1.6 Stilo

Introduction

There is not too much to say about it, it's a beast with 103HP under the hood :D
A bought it in 2011, and since then a work on exterior...
In the begining it was very stock, but I already have Abarth sideskirts
First thing I done was tinting my windows, all except front windshield

Then, I was trying to find rims that I like, anything except Abarth Blades, becose everyone put them on Stilo in my country
After 6 months on journey to America, I got home and I find a very nice suprise in my garage... My friend founded the rims a always talk about, O.Z. Racing, but they are in very bad condition, so I sold them and in few days I bought Mille Miglia 17' and the same day front grill without sign

After that I was trying to lower it, but everything didn't make me happy, so i decide to find coilovers... Becose I live in :yuck: country i could't find any coilovers except FK, but, since I only needed to lower car as I wanted, they satisfied me needs :cool:

All that happend last year... for this year I painted my rims in orange and puted some stickers on rear whindshield

That's all for exterior (only if I dont find Keskin KT5):D, now I have plans only for interior, I will try to find leader seats from Alfa 147, change my doors panels and I am already in project to change OEM CD player with Asus Nexus 7' to finaly eliminate CD's from car...
Reactions: MarkThompson4
Thank's

P.S. I want to apologize to moderators for pictures from external servers, I just uploaded my pictures to FF server and reposted them to my first post... Sorry for not reading forum rules

Back