IMG_15722.JPG

Cinquecento Rusz' Cinquecento Sporting - Piccolo Blu

Introduction

Many of you already know this car thanks to Freebo and imolajon from ClubCento. But after his recent purchase of an Abarth Punto Supersport, John felt the time had come.

Like Freebo himself, this has been kept a closely guarded, with John having the cinq for days before turning up at one of YorkshireITALIA's meets with Piccolo. Over the past month Me and John had been in discussions, and even when blu73 Eklipze3k came to work on the car we had to keep it quiet. :)

So I bought Piccolo Blu, to keep him at YorkshireITALIA and because of how beautiful and well kept the car is, and thats not easy to pass up on.

I don't have many plans for it. Mainly clean it up and possibly replace the vinyl roof. The main idea is to keep her as a show car. But the first plan is to rebadge her with Cinq and Sporting badges

Here's the list of modifications;
EBC Turbo Discs and Green Stuff pads
175x50x13 A539 Yokohama Tyres
Tricker 40mm throttle Body
BMC CDA Air Filter
Supersprint 4-2-1 Manifold
Sports Cat
Janspeed centre section and rear box
Black head lining
Monroe Gas shock absorbers
40mm PI lowering springs
Chequred vinyl roof

At TRAX2012 Piccolo Blu got a run on a rolling road and was tested at 71.1bhp. Not bad for a 1.1l :cool:

Here's a few photos for you to enjoy;

attachment.php

386117_477900538901431_2026428128_n.jpg

391237_458945560796929_2019008428_n.jpg

IMG_3556.JPG

Hope she will be turning up to stanford be good to get the two imolas together again as we all know Imola blue is one of the best colours :)

Yeah she'll definitely be at Stanford :p of course Imola is the best ;)

wheeyy :) what a steal, Enjoy :D

Cheers. Excellent buy and a fantastic car

Get that coolant leak sorted?

Yep. Loose hose on the thermostat from replacing it last week. East fix (y) cheers for the heads up.

Here are the most serious things off the list, already sorted a couple of things out.

Rear offside inner wheel arch rust
Rear nearside suspension mount rusted
Rear offside seat belt achor point rusted in wheel arch
Emmisions too high - Idle 0.3max actual 0.6
blu73 feel free to list the remainder

How was is the rust :(?????

Am gutted for you mate!

Ming

Back