image516.jpg

Panda (Classic) Betty: the early 1000CL

Introduction

See this thread for the full story of how Betty ended up in my possession.... :cool:

Anyway, thanks to blinkelephant -- who was her previous owner -- and VmanC -- who has kindly agreed to adopt her on a temporary basis, and sort out her foibles... -- she will soon be on her way to a good home...! :rolleyes:

Here she is, earlier today, leaving for Vernon's workshop... :)

I can't wait to meet her...! (y)
Still want to know what the back of the rear seat is made of... Oh, and the colour is great.

Back seat is steel Kev. (y)

Well after a relatively painless trip Betty is now at my workshop. Thanks to blinkelephant (Jen) for your help, was nice to meet you. Thank you again for having the wisdom to come on here and find her a good home. (y)

I have a couple of loose ends to tie up before I really get stuck in but will try to find time to get Betty running in the near future so that I can diagnose the gearbox/clutch fault. Yes she will still be there when you collect Charmania Didge. :)

Anyway, here's the first of what I suspect will be many pics...........

How often do you see two Oslo grey Pandas together? :D

Anyway, here's the first of what I suspect will be many pics...

Thank you so very, very much! :worship:

For the record, here are two more of Vernon's photos... :)

Looking good; and nice to see her with inflated tyres...! (y)

PS: Collecting Godiva, tomorrow: but taking her straight to my mate's garage, to be MOT'd, during the week. Watch this space...! :cool:

Here is my favourite of the day... -- another one of the two Oslo Greys! :cool:

Does anyone think Vernon would notice if I swapped the wheels over...? :devil:

Looking good, I'm sure it will prove to be a nice car. I was going to say wise decision, but...... (y)

Vernon would notice, but didn't you just say in another post that both Panda's were staying completely standard? :confused:

I guess that means you need a 3rd so you've got one to mess around with & modify a little!! :idea: :D

Back