alloys_and_springs.jpg

Grande Punto All my projects! Current Orange M-jet

Introduction

Just thought I would add a few snaps of all my cars Ive had and my new project, my orange m-jet!

Previous Cars and my Bike:

Aprillia RS 125

MK2 Punto Sporting 1.2 16V

Grande Punto Active Sport 1.4

Fabia VRS 1.9TDI PD130

MK2B Punto Sporting 1.4 16V and Nurburgring :slayer:

Grande Punto Sporting 1.9 Multijet :D

Current Mods:
18"Axe Alloys
Tinted Widows
Pipercross Panel Filter
Abarth Badges
Orange Callipers
Blue Headlight Kit
Abarth Mats
Tinted Back Lights
Abarth 3rd Brake Light Cover

Things To Do:
JOM Coilovers
Projector or abarth headlights
Black wing mirrors
Badgeless Grill
Paint inbeteen grill
Side square number plate
Carbon Wrap Roof
Change white decals to black
Clarion VZ401E headunit
Vibe Sub and amp

Will add a few more pics when the multijet starts coming along (y)
Nice car mate a lot if orange puntos surfacing lately. How do you rate it to the fabia performance wise? With them both being 1.9 (130 bhp)
Look forward to see how this turns out :)

Jordan.

Thanks mate well happy with it. I would say that theres really no difference in performance between the fabia and m jet. Both pull like trains and handling about the same as they both have a lot of body roll. Personally think the punto is the better car as you get more for your money, look alot better inside and out and remapping is better on the m jet in terms of power gains. Also managed to snap a clutch plate in my fabia and parts are expensive lol

Take the Abarth Badges off :p

Also didn't realise you could go around the Nuremberg ring without a helmet on! Then again it is a public road....

Might have to take my car there in a few months!

Lol why take the abarth badges off? It will be as quick as one with a remap (y)
No you dont need helmets but it is advised. Well worth a trip, its amazing and also fun going down the autobahns! Gonna go back again after ive finished the m jet off and had a remap. Dunno whetehr to go r tech or red dot in london

Love the wheels mate, really suit the car. Altho i would say lower it and loose the abarth badges!

Do you think it will lower much with 18x8j on though? They stick out the arches a little bit so dunno if ill have any problems! Well i have a badgeless grill for the front but will leave the other abarth badge on and ive got abarth mats lol. Most of the time abarths just have badges and a few extras anyway for example the mk2 hgt. How did you do your fiat badge? Have you got any pics of it on? Really like the colours! (y)

mmm:pmmm

Very nice looking tango GP you have mate. I don't normally like the stripes but I think your GP carries them off :D. I also like the alloys mate. Your GP is looking very nice, only thing I am not too sure about but its your car is the sticker on the windscreen :rolleyes: but obviously you must like it so fair play mate.

Regards
Stephen

Back