DSC_02562.JPG

Bravo 2007 Bravo 1.4 Dynamic!

Introduction

Bargain 2007 Bravo 1.4 Dynamic!

Hi, just thought i'd share some pics of the bravo 1.4 90 Dynamic i've just bought. Spotted it on ebay last week going cheap for £1250 with offers, having just been paid i thought i'd try a cheeky £950 and to my surprise they accepted :D

So here's my £950 57 plate Bravo (y) Will get better photo's over the weekend!

DSC_02562.JPG

DSC_02571.JPG

DSC_02581.JPG

Being the 'dynamic' its got Climate control/cruise control/alloy wheels/front and rear electric windows/ blue& me. not to mention other nice little features such as the lights that follow you round corner's!

Its done a mere 164000 miles and has been maintained extremely well, its had a clutch and cambelt/tensioners, full set of tyres late 2012 so most of the major works been done, had a oil and filter change done today for good measure!

Body work and interior is in fantastic condition and do not reflect its miles in anyway, i could park it at the local fiat dealer and not tell it apart from one advertised for £12000, the only major blemish is a small ding on either front wings, bit of curbing to the alloys to be expected and the engine lights on but had it code read and its Lambda sensor 2 so simple fix!

All in all i'm chuffed to bits at getting a 57 plate bravo for under a grand, it looks runs and drives like a new car :) And i'm completely confident it should do another 164k with ease!

P.s if anyones got a Blue and me dongle going spare for around £30 message me :D
I came across this one on eBay myself, first thing what put me off was the Mileage, But at £950 that is an amazing price, If I had a spare £950 to invest I would have done so in this car.

(y)

Back