cinq_pics_286.JPG

Cinquecento The Yellow Peril

Introduction

Hi There..

About two months back I Bought a 1998 Yellow Cinquecento Sporting Of Ebay To Buy Repair And sell on But Since driving it back I Have decided That These are to Much fun and Getting Rare So We Have decided to Keep It, Restore it and use it for Shows and the odd track day..

It has undergone so much work over the last few weeks I have not had the time to do any write ups or flash any pictures so here are some of them..

This is When i Just finished the correction on the paintwork
cinq_pics_286.JPG

Slight engine rebuild But didnt know why i bothered since there will be a 1.4 16v in its place over the winter
cinq_aug_260.JPG

I will upload more pictures later on today of the twin exit exhaust and new wheel choice..

Thanks lee n Kay
As Promised more pics..

Full straight Though Twin Exhaust (NO SILENCERS)..Just to test the noise:D
DSC_05242.jpg

Underside Restoration..Really Pleased with the outcome so far..
rubbish_2591.jpg

DSC_05151.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Yellow Peril (Updated 5/11/12) New Pics

Hi all..

Sorry for not Flashing up More Pics But Have busy With work and Other Life Chapters..

But here is a Few more Updates.. :mrgreen:

The underside has been completely Stripped And Painted To Match The Bodywork
DSC_0515_zpsfd0e7f5a.jpg

All the suspension Items have Blasted,Treated and Painted with Nice new Brake Pipes,Hoses And a Set of apex lowering springs Fitted
rubbish2591_zps3ee8ecd0.jpg

rubbish2595_zpse8ff0bd6.jpg

rubbish2594_zpse3799b63.jpg

And I Have always wanted a Twin Exhaust System But For the life of me i wouldnt pay the £350 Asking Price for A Custom Stainless One so Decided To Put My Engineering and Welding Skills to The test and make one from scratch... :lol:
DSC_0519_zpsa75231c2.jpg

DSC_0521_zps2b6a042b.jpg

DSC_0524_zpsbc686131.jpg

Ignore the Wheels in the last picture they where from a punto i was breaking and was just testing the water for clearance issues...It is now back on its 13" Sporting alloys..

I am just in the middle of breaking a Punto 75 ELX For its MPi Engine and then will be shoehorned in the cinq...Will Keep you posted soon...Thanks..lee :lol:

Love it !
Could you make a video of the sound of the exhaust ? I was thinking making one too, with no silencers, but would be nice the hear the sound without silencers before getting in anything !

Re: The Yellow Peril (Updated 17/11/12)

Hi Everyone..

Just nearing Completion of my Punto 75 Conversion And i Have to say If Anyone id Going To Do It ..I would Highly Recommend It(y)

But Make sure You have A Suitable Sized Exhaust If You Have a De-Cat And have Ported Heads Ect !!..I have a Custom Made Twin Exit Exhaust With Twin Oval Tails and Let me tell you The difference in Exhaust Note Is Unreal!

The Standard 1108 Engine with the Twins on Was Very Nice But with A Slight Rasp around 4500RPM But Now The Ported 1242 Is Fitted It Rasps at Around 2000RPM ..Maybe Of Somones Taste But Not Mine

The exhaust will be for sale very soon and will post a video of the Noise Maker Later today..(y)

Back