DSC003747.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto Project :)

Introduction

Alright guys had this car for a while now and just thought i would post some pictures and the list of mods i have done, I know it wont be to everyones liking but i like it and thats what matters at the end of the day. All the work has been done by myself so its not all perfect :) Enjoy

The car is a 2002 Punto 1.2 8V ELX

Modifications :

Exterior
Razor Rear Bumper
Razor Front Bumper
Razor Side skirts
Side Strips removed
Advanti Racing alloys
Tinted rear windows
Painted calipers
Aftermarket exhaust

Interior & ICE
Carbon fibre wrap some interior plastics
Boot-build
Front dash speakers
Alpine door speakers
Ground Zero 6x9's
Kenwood amp
0.5A power-cap
Sony Xplod 15' Sub
Boss Headunit

DSC00372_11.jpg

DSC003737.JPG

DSC003767.JPG

DSC003776.JPG

DSC003758.JPG

DSC003747.JPG
not too sure about the body kit but I can see a lot of work's gone into the car and it does look good, love the dashboard speakers;)

the wheels are nice.. (y) the bodykit.. let's just say it has too many holes.. something more subtle would maybe be better imho.. but your car your style, you can see a lot of work has been put into it and that's the most important thing, because you wouldn't try so much if YOU wouldn't like it (y) keep it up :D

i like it
i can see lots of work gone into it too
i would lose the cable from the speaker pod on the dash and make covers for the cones
i would put later 2b rear lights on
and make those grilles light up subtly
like the wheels too

not sure if i like the blacked out van windows,tried this so many times and they never look right in my opinion

keep up the good work nice to see something a little different(y)

Cheers guys, at first i didint like the bodykit, the reason i got it was for the skirts to cover a massive gash down the bottom on one side, but ended up getting the full bodykit a set of front lights and the exhaust for £150, came with a horrible bonnet which i didnt put on. I knew the thoughts on the bodykit would be well lets say varied but ive grown to like it. And about the wires on the dash speakers i didnt really want to drill through it so its just there atm haha. :p

Just one thing whats the difference between mk2 and mk2b lights?

And s and b, what do you mean make the grill light up?

Back