Day_it_was_bought.jpg

Grande Punto My Blue Sporting

Introduction

I've had the car for around a month now and have to decided to start a progress thread as I'm planning on subtly modding it. (y)

It's a 1.4 16V starjet engine and is my first real car so I'm new to the idea of modding and may ask for quite a bit of advice :p

Seeing as I'm only 18 I wont be looking at doing any big mods as insurance is already ridiculous :bang:

Anyway here is a picture from the day I bought her
Day_it_was_bought.jpg

I have already replaced the sidelight and headlight bulbs for white ones and have got rid of the 'fried egg' look with some phillips silver indicators and have bought a badgless grill, just waiting for it to get here! :)

I'll get more pics up if and when we get some decent weather so I can give it a clean.

I look forward to hearing what you think of it (y)
Reactions: lukeeee77
Yeah thats my plan :) i have a badgless grill on it's way to me and i'll be getting some vinyl to do that asap

The biggest and most expensive thing im planning is possibly to get the alloys refurbed in antracite but not 100% on that yet!

UPDATE

Not been here for a while, got myself a bmc performance air filter and a badgeless grill fitted.

Last week I got some team Heko wind deflectors in the post but they had sent the wrong ones (n) so I should hopefully be getting the right ones this week along with some pressed plates I've also ordered! :D

Once the plates come I will be vinyling between the grills and I will upload some photos then!

I'm also planning on painting the callipers red in the near future when I have the time and weather! Anyone recommend good paint to use?

Cheers in advance (y)

I've had the car for around a month now and have to decided to start a progress thread as I'm planning on subtly modding it. (y)

It's a 1.4 16V starjet engine and is my first real car so I'm new to the idea of modding and may ask for quite a bit of advice :p

Seeing as I'm only 18 I wont be looking at doing any big mods as insurance is already ridiculous :bang:

I have already replaced the sidelight and headlight bulbs for white ones and have got rid of the 'fried egg' look with some phillips silver indicators and have bought a badgless grill, just waiting for it to get here! :)

I'll get more pics up if and when we get some decent weather so I can give it a clean.

I look forward to hearing what you think of it (y)

Alright mate, any advice on fitting and buying new headlamp bulbs?
Mine are so pants in the winter!

I modded mine by:
Vinyls on side
White Wing Mirrors
White Rims
Footwell LEDs

Back