7726738510_e1db10860c_z.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto Dynamic Multijet 1.3

Introduction

Havn't posted pics of this up in full before so here it is.
i hasten to point out it's completely standard, not a single modification unless you count the non-genuine rear bumper that the repair company is currently trying to fob me off with.
Reactions: sutera1996
Yep I know, they were standard on the Eleganza (which is the model of car you linked to) but optional on the dynamic.

Which is why they are so difficult to get hold of.

Whats that on the dash above the stereo?

Looks Lovely in red

Makes me wanna get colour coded wing mirrors.....

And skirts....

Ziggy

It's a 'Road Angel' came with the car along with a traffic master sat nav, basically Tiff Needell shouts at you when ever you come within 3 miles of any sort of speed camera/traffic light camera/school/hedgehog or if you exceed the speed limit of the road you're on it's horrifically out of date so not very useful and the magnet that was stuck to the dash to hold it fell off and got lost so it's consigned to a box now.

HGT has colour coded door handles as standard aswell as mirrors, and optionally colour coded bump strips and the skirts are in two parts for some reason unlike the mk2 models

Hi,
The alloys look good,
ive not seen any of them before what model are they off?

the Mk3 is looking nice & smart looks like youve spent afew hours on it
Nice & shiny, :)

In the pics above the grande is still as it was when I got it, being black it's very good at hiding the scratches from a distance, I think I may have to get the front bumper repainted because its that bad.

The rest of the car is coming up nicely. (The grande thread https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=349096)

The alloys are actually off a mk2 punto but were a dealer option only so hardly ever fitted to any cars hence why there are not many cars with them fitted.

Last edited:
In the pics above the grande is still as it was when I got it, being black it's very good at hiding the scratches from a distance, I think I may have to get the front bumper repainted because its that bad.

The rest of the car is coming up nicely.

The alloys are actually off a mk2 punto but were a dealer option only so hardly ever fitted to any cars hence why there are not many cars with them fitted.

ive just had alook in on the grande section,

she as cleaned up good,well done, (y)

it looks a totaly differnt car, :)

I'm trying to do the same. I already have the dash control, the lights and grills.

But my car doesn't have the wiring... Your car had the wiring or you had to add it?

Bought some of these for both my fiats £2.70 with free postage, per set so no big loss if the local kids nick them but it's pretty quiet round here so I hope they won't, I've put them on reasonably tight

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1400796938.988734.jpg

Bought some of these for both my fiats £2.70 with free postage, per set so no big loss if the local kids nick them but it's pretty quiet round here so I hope they won't, I've put them on reasonably tight

View attachment 137140

spray the threads on them with something, so they dont oxidise them selfs onto the valves,
ihas sprayed mine in sidewith silicone based dashboard shiney stuff,

Back