IMG_20120728_091610.jpg

Cinquecento Chetti's Black Cinq Sporting

Introduction

Aye up guys, been browsing the forum after being pointed here by someone I bumped into in Wakefield. Not sure if they are a regular poster, all I remember is they owned a red cinq sporting and had parked next to me.

Bought this car as I needed something to get me to work and back and have since fallen for these cars, never had as much fun driving.

Got it in February and really haven't been busy with it. All I have done is taken some hideous window stickers out of it and given it a good clean up outside and in. I plan on keeping things simple with it, rear 3 windows tinted and lights, new exhaust (central mounted hopefully) and respray or replace that bloody boot.

i get some lows on it as well, definately sort the boot out, could probably pick a replacement up from ebay/scrappy etc. shouldnt have thought you would need to respray. Has that 'sporting' sticker since been removed?

Was looking at the black cinq in motorhog. Just need to see how much money I have left after tax and the oil leak repair I have it booked in for. Just need to ask my grandad about running me through there as he is the only one with a car where space isn't an issue.

The sporting sticker is still on there, just a matter of time before I remove it, I have been saying I will take it off since I bought it and just never got round to doing it.

Lowering is another thing I have been looking at, just waiting for my insurance year to end. I don't have any no claims after writing off the mothers rover 25.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Just received an email saying they only have boot lids from the red and the blue ones. Guess I'll keep searching.

Last edited:
Back