1365.jpg

Punto Evo My Punto Evo

Introduction

I decided to start a new thread as the old one was full of rubbish over too many pages.

So, the day I picked the car up it looked like:

I then changed the wheels to these which I really though looked good on the car:

I then changed all my bulbs and the front and added some dim interior footwell lighting (Pic to follow)

Someone was over the wrong side of the road and caught my mirror which was my first very minor bump and made this mark which is currently the only one on the car

I then bought some abarth alloys and painted my calipers red which I think looks brilliant on the car and makes it stand out even more!

and then I added a few stickers:

I dont really have any more plans for the car and im happy how it looks now. I am more than likely to change a few things in the future but it all depends on the insurance and the cost!

Any thoughts welcome!
Wow...much did they cost you? I would suggest getting it lowered and look into getting the sporting side skirt added, think that would really set off the alloys and sporty look, only lower it about 20mm tho, Abarth is only 18mm lower than the standard punto.

Haven't been on here for a while and not much has happenedwith my car and It has been running ok

It has just been in for its second service and I would likea bit of advice. When the car went in for a service it was there all day andcollected around 6pm and it was pretty dark. The car was inspected as best as possiblebut was reversed up against a wall. Apart from it not starting very well afterthe service the car seemed fine. However on inspecting the car in the daylightthese was scratches to the rear bumper (which were not there when they wentin).

I phoned up the dealership and they said they would look intoit and get back to me. They finally admitted that the car was damaged (butnever decided to tell me) and would fix it. I had to then take time out of workto drop the car in and collect it (around 20 miles from work) and also coverpetrol costs.

The car was repaired to an 'ok' standard but I decided toput what had happened into a email to Fiat head office. The reply I basicallygot after 2 weeks of waiting was "well they fixed your car didn't they".

Can I take this any further with fiat or is it just one ofthose things I have to live with?

Attachments

• photo 4 (2).JPG
    photo 4 (2).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 85
  • photo (37).JPG
    photo (37).JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 104
  • photo 3 (4).JPG
    photo 3 (4).JPG
    112 KB · Views: 79
  • photo 2 (5).JPG
    photo 2 (5).JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 81
  • photo 1 (5).JPG
    photo 1 (5).JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 76
I would look to take that further. How they could deem that sufficient service would be beyond me. And I'd personally be livid if some garage monkey had been careless enough to damage my car.

If it were me, I'd not have that response from HQ and ask to take it further. Not sure if there are any numbers you can ring?

Back