IMG_1.JPG

Grande Punto My Orange T-Jet :)

Introduction

This is my 09 orange tjet, got it about 18 months ago with 9000 miles on the clock :D, left it alone n enjoyed it standard for a bit but the modding bug always catches up with me eventually (y) lol.

Mods
Fk badgeless grill
Pressed metal plates
Fly eyes on all lights
3rd brake light "punto" cover
Painted dash board P
Painted the "T-jet" on engine cover
Replaced original speakers with edge components
Removed punto badge and painted Fiat badge
Forge induction kit

Future mods
Lower on sportlines
Forge underbody braces
Powerflow exhaust
Powdercoat wheels gloss black
Repaint rear fiat badge
Window tints
Wind deflectors (on order)
Fit osram nightbreaker bulbs (bought but not fitted yet lol)
Dye interior stitching orange

Possible mods
Uprated turbo
Fogre intercooler
Remap
Abarth headlights and taillights
Rear badge removal

Love it so far, future plans sound great as well.

What paint did you use to paint the engine cover? I've always wanted to do that but I was afraid it would look bad or get ruined.

If you wanted to do a bit more to the interior you could paint the plastic dash strips, steering wheel cover, speedo surround (y)

Cheers for the comments guys :D!

Have bin thinking bout the vinyl idea but quite like it how it is at the minute, thtll be one of the things i do wen im bored n av ticked everythin else off my list haha.

I Just used one of the fiat touch up things for the engine cover dude. Looks like a bottle of nail varnish haha. Gave it a sand down then about 5 coats of paint n 3 coats of lacquer, was a bit worried about it myself what with the heat of the engine but i did it a month ago n its still fine :)

I Just used one of the fiat touch up things for the engine cover dude. Looks like a bottle of nail varnish haha. Gave it a sand down then about 5 coats of paint n 3 coats of lacquer, was a bit worried about it myself what with the heat of the engine but i did it a month ago n its still fine :)

Thanks, was it just brush on lacquer too?

Havent updated this in a while so thought id do a quick one, have fitted my nightbreaker bulbs, ten times better than the crappy stock bulbs which are like candles in a jam jar.

Wind deflectors finally came so got them on. Also changed my painted rear badge back to the original red one which i thkink looks alot cleaner.

Got some tmc tinted side repeaters on order and gonna be ordering some abarth headlights in the next week or two cuz ive decided i dont like the fly eyes lol.

Will get some pics up wen i can next get hold of my girlfriends camera lol.

Greg

Update!

Fitted abarth headlights, look sooooo much better than fly eyes!

Sprayed my grill matte black as it was starting to fade and look a bit grey in places.

And put a big furry orange dice in ma back window lol!

Will get some pics asap.

Cheers mate!

Took about 2 hours, could probly get it done quicker but i wasnt in a rush.

Cant decide whether to jus keep the fly eyes on the rear lights, ava go at them with a few light coats of tinting spray or get the abarth rears, what do u guys think?

Im going to have a good go tonight at my headlights then :) cheers

I think tintin looks good on rear lights if done properly, would love to have the Abarth rear lights but at £100 there not as cheap as spray. Saving up for some myself :)

So I would say if you haVe the money to get them :D

Yea the brake light cover looks wicked man! And cheap as chips!

Think i might remove the fly eyes n whack sum tinting spray on n if i dnt like it get the abarths!

Back