photo_1_6.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My New 2002 Punto

Introduction

Bought this a month or two ago and thought I'd join the forum.

photo_1_6.JPG
Reactions: AndyRKett
Seriously? I think the alloys make the car, the pictures a bit blury but they look fairly understated make make the car look like it has presence... (y)

Like the alloys, colour code the wing mirrors and get rid of the side strips, will look good!
If I remove the sidestrips will I you not notice the were I've taken them off because the paint will be the original red and because the paint will have faded over the years on the rest of the panels?

Also my exhaust came loose and had moved back until it touched the bumper (was lucky it didn't fall out it moved that much!). As a result it has melted a nice wee curve in the bottom of my bumper is there any way to patch this?

If I remove the sidestrips will I you not notice the were I've taken them off because the paint will be the original red and because the paint will have faded over the years on the rest of the panels?

Unfortunatly because your car is red there is a high possibility there will be a slight colour difference, and good way to test is to take the fiat badge off the back and see if there is a difference under there and if there is its easy to put back on.

As for the bumper unless you replace it i dont think there is an easy fix.

Back