DSCN00021.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) 1.4 Mk2b Sporting

Introduction

hey guys, thought it was about time i put a thread of my car up.
there was one of my old car (500 abarth), but i got rid of that, and bought this! :)

A 2005 Fiat punto Mk2b 1.4 sporting, owned it since november 2011,so here it is from standard untill now, enjoy! :)

the day i got it home i gave it a wash! also first mod was areo wipers :).
DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0035.jpg

DSCN00382.jpg

didnt do much untill after christmas, when i had some money. First thing i bought was these...
DSCN00021.jpg

after being fitted about a week after buying the springs, this is what it was like on my car, the next day.
DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0044.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

next i was going to buy HID's but seeing as there going to be illegal, i bought some blue lights of ebay £6 and they look brilliant also legal :)!
DSCN0047.jpg

today and yesterday ive been busy with the car, painted my calipers, also got a fly eye kit and done my headlights, bought a new CD player and fitted that.
IMG_02573.jpg

IMG_02581.jpg

IMG_02591.jpg

calipers..
IMG_02552.jpg

IMG_02563.jpg

thats all i have for now :).
ive just got some poorboys natty's paste wax come through the door aswell, so hopefully the weather will be good on saturday so i can give it a try! will also get a pic of the new CD player.

next on the list will be
wheels being painted and refurbished
window tinting
induction kit
custom exhaust system

thanks for looking! (y)
Reactions: corky
tbh, the pictures do the wheels justice, but in real life, the laquears peeling off and theres about 3 of them that are curbed. so they need doing.

ermm i dont think they are? well ive never changed them, thre just what come on them when i bought it :)

yeah it is 50mm, them pictures where taken on the day it was done, so its dropped a bit more since :).

the flyeye kit comes with a vosa certificate thing explaning that it lets the correct amount of light through ect.

Yer it looks nice and low. That is the next big thing for mine but im going for coilovers this time.

Ahh thats fair enuf i wil get some then. What size sheet did you get?

I remember this thread first time round, never noticed the badly worn brake discs, typical spend a load of money and time of paint but fail to spend £20 on a set of brake discs

Back